The California Association of State Auditors is a professional organization dedicated to improving auditing.Our association:
- Provides training classes to increase auditor technical and analytical skills.
- Sponsors educational seminars and meetings.
- Promotes the understanding and use of audit services.
- Provides a forum for the exchange of audit experience, information and ideas.
- Provides representation at the Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum and other audit organizations.
- Sponsors peer reviews for state audit groups.
California Association of State Auditors is registered with The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:
Certificate provided at end of class or within 30 days upon request.Replacement certificate provided for 1 year at $5 fee.1-5 years after class: Certificate research and/or replacement at $60 per billable hour.