Monday 01 November 2021, 08:30am - 04:30pm
Hits : 182
Curiosity is the cornerstone of internal auditing. Curiosity requires auditors to ask a lot of questions.
Do you struggle with asking clients the right questions?
The ability to ask appropriate questions is powerful. Continuously questioning clients is difficult. This course provides the tools you need to effectively ask questions. Often auditors know what to ask, but many struggle with how to ask and how to listen.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the five elements of effective questions
- Understand the power of questions
- Identify and understand client personalities
- Describe and and avoid the barriers to asking good questions
- Utilize a five step approach to ASK better questions, GET better answers, PERFORM better audits.